Replying to my own post...

Maybe I have a new version of FireFox that has disabled it's TiddlyFox 
Add-on. So I rebooted, reloaded Firefox, and added the TiddlyFox add-on, 
which provides these instructions:






*Please note that you need to explicitly enable TiddlyFox 2.x for each 
TiddlyWiki file that you want to use with it.When you first load a 
TiddlyWiki file from a file:// URI the TiddlyFox toolbar icon will show a 
blue ball. Clicking it will bring up a panel with a big green "Enable" 
button that enables saving for that file. The TiddlyFox toolbar icon then 
switches to green to indicate that saving is enabled.The permission 
settings are preserved between sessions, but are not carried over from 
earlier versions of TiddlyFox.*
Maybe I don't know how to do this: "*load a TiddlyWiki file from a file:// 
URI"*
I drag my DropBox file onto Firefox on my toolbar and a new Firefox window 
opens. There is no "Blue Ball" on any icon to click and enable saving.

I get the save question I attached to this message - which will not update 
my file. 

Any help appreciated.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"TiddlyWiki" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/643eab7e-0a53-4587-b2c2-14a2bccfe698%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to