Thank you Josiah, 

After reading the thread you sent me, I turned off  "Always use private 
browsing mode" in FireFox preferences and TaDa!, a new motovun Jack logo I  
have never seen before - and FireFox saving works without needing 
TiddlyDesktop.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

I had also turned off the add-ons: NoScript, Lightbeam, DuckDuckGo plus, 
and HTTPS everywhere. I will start adding them back in and see if/where I 
lose the motovun Jack icon on globe.

JWHoneycutt

On Monday, July 3, 2017 at 12:26:32 PM UTC-4, @TiddlyTweeter wrote:
>
> Do you see the CAT ON GLOBE on your browser bar like this? 
>
>
>
> IF SO, click on the tab with TW in it and click the cat to open the enable 
> saving dialogue.
>
> You might want to read this thread too:  
> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/tiddlywiki/tiddlyfox$20firefox%7Csort:date/tiddlywiki/bU2fnqAxKUA/K86F8bRRBwAJ
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"TiddlyWiki" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f80fdf37-9712-4a1d-bbba-f40d8ce765d6%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to