Ciao Arlen I copied node.exe over. Can I safely now delete the "node-v6.11.0-win-x86" install?
Best wishes Josiah Arlen Beiler replied: > > Just node.exe is enough. > > @TiddlyTweeter wrote: > >> Mark S. wrote: >>> >>> I was wondering about that too. I think he's referring to the node >>> executable(s) from nodejs.org. If you have the node executable in the >>> same directory as the rest of tiddly server, then you don't need to install >>> nodejs separately or make a long path to the installed executable. >>> >> >> I'm wondering if it it means to ALSO copy over all the rest of the node >> stuff there too? i.e. all of this? ... >> > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TiddlyWiki" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/c3d2b9e1-07b4-4f1c-92c6-683ac48e64d6%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

