You could do { "tree": { "tw": "../../../tw" } } and put that in
_bucket/tserver (which would make it readable from the browser -- not
recommended! Or you could do { "tree": { "crusoe_or_whatever":
"../../tw_crusoe" } } and so on.Remember, all paths are relative to settings.json. Sounds, good. Always good to get the word out :) On Sat, Jul 8, 2017 at 9:51 AM, @TiddlyTweeter <[email protected]> wrote: > Ciao Arlen > > I'm on TiddlyServer 2.0.5. I need a bit of help configuring the > > *settings.json.*My aim is for a Portable Version. I am on Windows 7. > > The settings.json gives this for the core paths ... > > "tree": { > "alias": "C:/my folder path", > "alias2": { > "alias2child": "relative folder path" > } > > What I want to do is this: > > 1 - RUN it from C:/bag/pages/tw/_bucket/tserver > > 2 - FOR TiddlyWikis found in sub dirs of C:/bag/pages/tw, such as > "C:/bag/pages/tw/tw_crusoe/tw_crusoe.html" & > "C:/bag/pages/tw/tw_tweeter/tiddlytweeter.html" > > 3 - I want ALL paths RELATIVE so I can copy the install over > to a pen drive without any path issues (i.e. fully portable). > > Can you help me get the *settings.json* correct for this? I fiddled about but > its not working. Maybe I am doing relative paths wrong? > > > Best wishes > Josiah > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "TiddlyWiki" group. > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an > email to [email protected]. > To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. > Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki. > To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/ > msgid/tiddlywiki/1a8154d2-b895-4513-a1f8-17af2a8cd31b%40googlegroups.com > <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/1a8154d2-b895-4513-a1f8-17af2a8cd31b%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer> > . > > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TiddlyWiki" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CAJ1vdSQqxkqd8gR%2BjRO4e1jjbCxjymzP6o15Bwm4395z73YE6g%40mail.gmail.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

