I am unlikely to ever actually use TiddlyServer, so I'm not the right 
person to ask, but here is my 2 cents anyway.

It should include everything and be bundled with an OS appropriate 
installer. Most non-technical users are going to be uncomfortable without 
the installer and totally put-off by the many steps needed to get 
TiddlyServer going in the first place.

On Tuesday, July 4, 2017 at 4:51:25 PM UTC-4, Arlen Beiler wrote:
>
> I have a question for everyone. 
>
> TiddlyServer is a rather simple static file server that also has the 
> ability to run any data folders found as though they were running on the 
> NodeJS edition server.
>
> So my question is this. Should I remove the need for running npm install? 
> All you would need to do then is install NodeJS or just copy the Node 
> executable into the folder beside the server.js file. I would have 
> instructions on exactly how to do that.
>
> If some of you could find this useful then I will plan on it, so let me 
> know.
>
> Thanks,
> -Arlen
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"TiddlyWiki" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/97fa101f-f1c4-4de3-9e05-8e25110d94ef%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to