Cheers Jan.
Suddenly my two monitor setup just got a whole lot more useful. :)

On Sunday, 9 July 2017 00:41:38 UTC+1, Jan wrote:
>
> Hi Josiah...
>
> Is this a live editor preview in a new window? 
>
> Yeah...
>
>
> I haven't quite made sense of the site. Likely my fault.
>
> Josiah
>
> On Sunday, 9 July 2017 00:21:18 UTC+2, Jan wrote: 
>>
>> Hi all,
>> I hope the missing image is fixed now...I wasn't aware that the image I 
>> had chosen is not part of the regular distribution. Now you get the 
>> standart preview-eye-image to open the preview.
>> Does anyone have an Idea how to change the title of the preview-window 
>> dynamically?
>>
>> yours Jan
>>
>> Am 08.07.2017 um 19:00 schrieb Ton Gerner:
>>
>> Hi Stephen,
>>
>> Be aware the image used in the button is $:/core/images/slideshow (which 
>> is used by Jan in his slideshow) but is *not* a standard image. You have to 
>> use your own image.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Ton
>>
>>
>> On Saturday, July 8, 2017 at 6:21:39 PM UTC+2, Jan wrote: 
>>>
>>> Hi Stephen,
>>> it is a little hidden. In the tiddler [[showpreview Window Button 
>>> <http://slidesnstories.tiddlyspot.com/#showpreview%20Window%20Button>]] 
>>> you see how to integrate it. $:/plugins/JR/showpreviewWindow 
>>> <http://slidesnstories.tiddlyspot.com/#%24%3A%2Fplugins%2FJR%2FshowpreviewWindow>
>>>  
>>> could be tagged $:/tags/PageControls to have the button in the 
>>> PageMenu...
>>>
>>>
>>> Yours Jan
>>>
>>>
>>> Am 07.07.2017 um 10:20 schrieb Stephen Wilson:
>>>
>>> I may be being slow but where is the button?  Where?
>>> I've dragged the plugin into my wiki...button.....?
>>>
>>> Cheers.
>>>
>>> Stephen
>>>
>>> On Thursday, 6 July 2017 12:28:39 UTC+1, Jan wrote: 
>>>>
>>>> Hi Peuhpeu, 
>>>> Good Idea, I made a quick plugin which gives you a button to open a 
>>>> window showing the Tiddler in focus.
>>>>
>>>> http://slidesnstories.tiddlyspot.com/#%24%3A%2Fplugins%2FJR%2FPreviewWindow
>>>>
>>>> Enjoy
>>>> Jan
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Am 05.07.2017 um 10:59 schrieb peuhpeuh singe:
>>>>
>>>> Hello twexperts !
>>>>
>>>> When I edit a tiddler of moderate size with some mardown structure, I 
>>>> appreaciate to read the preview while editing the markdown. Nevertheless 
>>>> using half my screen for the preview is not convenient. Morever, the view 
>>>> and the markown are sometimes not of the same length at all (when adding 
>>>> images for examples) and in such case, both can be used jointly in an 
>>>> efficient manner. I would love to have the preview in a separate window so 
>>>> that I can have on of them in a separate screen and where I can center the 
>>>> view on what I want to. Is there a way to do so ?
>>>>
>>>> Thks in advance,
>>>> P.
>>>> -- 
>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google 
>>>> Groups "TiddlyWiki" group.
>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send 
>>>> an email to [email protected].
>>>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>>>> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki.
>>>> To view this discussion on the web visit 
>>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/26cc4d80-c356-4c58-8435-3b17cb7a970d%40googlegroups.com
>>>>  
>>>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/26cc4d80-c356-4c58-8435-3b17cb7a970d%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>>>> .
>>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> -- 
>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google 
>>> Groups "TiddlyWiki" group.
>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send 
>>> an email to [email protected].
>>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>>> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki.
>>> To view this discussion on the web visit 
>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/2815d14a-d0d6-49e2-9c97-3ac93c010c32%40googlegroups.com
>>>  
>>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/2815d14a-d0d6-49e2-9c97-3ac93c010c32%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>>> .
>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>>
>>>
>>> -- 
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>> "TiddlyWiki" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
>> email to [email protected].
>> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki.
>> To view this discussion on the web visit 
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/ec2f97cf-8bc1-411c-9563-9bd030c36898%40googlegroups.com
>>  
>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/ec2f97cf-8bc1-411c-9563-9bd030c36898%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>> .
>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>
>>
>> -- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "TiddlyWiki" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to [email protected] <javascript:>.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected] 
> <javascript:>.
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki.
> To view this discussion on the web visit 
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/96ed2424-fc59-41f1-87a2-67cb3f99e107%40googlegroups.com
>  
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/96ed2424-fc59-41f1-87a2-67cb3f99e107%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"TiddlyWiki" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f09af405-7fde-46c8-91df-85afba620c11%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to