Hi Stephen, Hi Mat,

Thanks for the ideas, I just thought of a version replacing the preview-button in the viewToolbar. I will make an update show how to choos a location when I am back a my desktop...

Cheers Jan





Am 12.07.2017 um 09:48 schrieb Stephen Wilson:
$:/tags/EditToolbar

On Wednesday, 12 July 2017 08:41:16 UTC+1, Stephen Wilson wrote:

    It would probably be more at home in the tiddler drop down menu.
    Whats the tag for that?

    On Tuesday, 11 July 2017 20:04:16 UTC+1, Mat wrote:

        On Tuesday, July 11, 2017 at 7:35:06 PM UTC+2, Ste Wilson wrote:

            If you tag it
            $:/tags/PageControls

            The button will appear somewhere near the save button.


        Ahaaa, thanks Ste! Even in Jans own demo I must add the
        tag!... which I guess means it is /not /a demo...

        @Jan, only now do I understand what it is. Very interesting.
        It would be nice with a dedicated demo so people can
        experience it right away.

        <:-)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TiddlyWiki" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/c8ad9098-0d9f-4cea-8d42-34448115897c%40googlegroups.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/c8ad9098-0d9f-4cea-8d42-34448115897c%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"TiddlyWiki" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/59663AA8.8040500%40googlemail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to