Thks Jan ! It is exaclty the window I needed, I just try it and already I 
love it. I also use a lot SideEditor for minor tiddler modification.

Le mercredi 5 juillet 2017 10:59:59 UTC+2, peuhpeuh singe a écrit :
>
> Hello twexperts !
>
> When I edit a tiddler of moderate size with some mardown structure, I 
> appreaciate to read the preview while editing the markdown. Nevertheless 
> using half my screen for the preview is not convenient. Morever, the view 
> and the markown are sometimes not of the same length at all (when adding 
> images for examples) and in such case, both can be used jointly in an 
> efficient manner. I would love to have the preview in a separate window so 
> that I can have on of them in a separate screen and where I can center the 
> view on what I want to. Is there a way to do so ?
>
> Thks in advance,
> P.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"TiddlyWiki" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f2b08692-1ae7-4da3-a5e4-0a6d82e0e90e%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to