Another Update in this Quest

I am now running a local nodeJS instance of tiddlywiki on each of my
windows machines (and incidently my Android phone). I use windows scheduler
to launch the nodeJS instance on startup so the server is available before
I login. If I am logged in the variouse UNC and File or folder links are
processed by the firefox addon "Local file system links" and will open a
windows explorer windows on folders direct from a click in tiddlywiki. If
browsing a folder from inside firefox I can click on a known file type and
it opens in the app eg; Office 365 apps, if the filetype is unknown I can
r-click > Link Addon > Open containing folder and simply pressing enter
will launch the program or the filetype associated program.

Using the Family tree stylesheet I have now created a simple map of Network
locations eg;

Now combined with my aformentioned OS Command execution I am well on the
way to making the Desktop Interactive TiddlyWiki.

Regards
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/b953ef3e-0cbb-4154-9c7b-4041edb0e11b%40googlegroups.com.