I did remove the larger folder icons, The yellow ones are generated by the
FireFox Plugin. A plugin I imagin may fail in future FF updates. I think it
needs to be in the Browser rather than tiddlywiki to access Windows
Explorer.

I would love to see stronger intergration with the local computer where
ever it comes from. The security issues can be overcome, it just needs the
will.

Regards
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/681b658a-37b2-4c6b-a50e-2b477b857a96%40googlegroups.com.