Hi Mat,

What would you put it if you wanted it only 50% transparent (~translucent).
It seems like 4/8 digit codes (with alpha channel in the last 1/2) are part
of the css 4 spec, but don't seem to be implemented right now (?)

Richard.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/26bbf9d3-97c7-4c35-986f-a36d37ae0afe%40googlegroups.com.