Correction, if you link like this:

<$link to={{tiddlerToShow}}><$view tiddler=tiddlerToShow
field=text/></$link>

it will both link and view correctly. However, even if you did it as <$link
to={{tiddlerToShow}}>{{tiddlerToShow}}</$link> it would link correctly --
it would look slightly different, but given how long the title is I don't
know if that's the biggest issue.

Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/8da1181d-33d6-4a38-a6b6-ebf42fce1ef9%40googlegroups.com.