Mario,

You seem to be a wizard. Can you confirm your approach for me so I may learn
from your example?

developer console you are running a script to search then modify the tiddlywiki
in memory. Then the user will save it (from memory) to disk and WALA it is now
modified?

Is this another strong point for tiddlywikis single file quine nature or are
there other cases that work the same?

Thanks
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/c7a4e855-6861-43d9-bf21-24a1c2142834%40googlegroups.com.