The Developer Console in a Chrome is usually accessed by pressing F12 while
on the tab/page you want to inspect. "Console" will be one of the tabs (w/
debug output from TW). Paste PMario's code into the input bos at the bottom
with the "> " symbol. Other browsers may have other methods to access their
dev console.

BTW, that a neat trick. :)

Best,
Joshua Fontany