@PMario

How exciting...

Thank you for the code - I take your warning to heart and created a backup
TW5.html, renamed it, and am working on it in a separate "sandbox".

For some reason, all your comments start with "//" - but for my
implementation of TW5, this just italicizes the text that follows, and
therefore doesn't run.

It must be one of my loaded plugins?

*adds the ability to encrypt single tiddlers*
$:/plugins/danielo/encryptTiddler
*2.1*
<#%24%3A%2Fplugins%2Fdanielo%2FencryptTiddler>

*Context search - provides visual highlight of search results*
$:/plugins/danielo515/ContextPlugin
*2.1.0*
<#%24%3A%2Fplugins%2Fdanielo515%2FContextPlugin>

*rQuickTid - attention-free note taking*$:/plugins/TWaddle/rQuickTid
*1.0.9*
<#%24%3A%2Fplugins%2FTWaddle%2FrQuickTid>

*TiddlyWiki5 core*$:/core
*5.1.14*
<#%24%3A%2Fcore>

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/b22ea88c-71e2-4ddd-84ec-8bf16556d53c%40googlegroups.com.