Hi Tony

    Looks familiar :)

:-D

    On your demo I note you can drag a card to a new list until it has at
> least one card

Yes, that, and the fact that you cannot drag a card to the last position of
a list are my two major remaining headaches. Basically they are one and the
same problem. The last position obviously needs a different set of
droppable actions. I am thinking of defining an empty class before footer
to allow this. So far I haven't had any luck. Will update as soon as I have
one.

        Unfortunately, I can't create lists or cards on my own TW5 Notes
> Tiddlywiki and another of my wikis, including one that is close to empty.

        Are there any more dependencies for the plugin?

        What can I do to troubleshoot it?

Oh, that is unfortunate.
No, the plugin does not have any dependencies.
If I am to take a very wild guess, you might have tried to create a list
before create a new board. You said you cannot create lists or cards, you
did not mention boards. Is it so?
Are you able to create lists or cards in demo?

Okey, let me know at which of the following steps is it not acting as
expected, okey?

1. Go https://ibnishak.github.io/twstuff/projects/tekan/Tekan.html and as
usual, drag and drop it to a TW5
2. You will find a new page control button appearing next to "Save Wiki"
button. Click that and enter Tekan mode
3. From the top bar, click the "+" button and create a new board.
4. On the list area, click on the "Add new list" to create a new list
5. And on the new list, click "add a card" in footer to create a new card.

sincerely,
Riz

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/962c9cff-5c23-401e-bf1b-0a2e26646ba6%40googlegroups.com.