Riz,

> If I am to take a very wild guess, you might have tried to create a list
> before create a new board. You said you cannot create lists or cards, you
> did not mention boards. Is it so?

Using + To Create "MyBoard"k, but almost missed the title as it is a
similar colour to the background

> Are you able to create lists or cards in demo?

I can create lists and cards after creating a new board

> Okey, let me know at which of the following steps is it not acting as
> expected, okey?
>
> 1. Go https://ibnishak.github.io/twstuff/projects/tekan/Tekan.html and as
> usual, drag and drop it to a TW5

Redone

> 2. You will find a new page control button appearing next to "Save Wiki"
> button. Click that and enter Tekan mode

Done as before

> 3. From the top bar, click the "+" button and create a new board.

*This is what I missed*

> 4. On the list area, click on the "Add new list" to create a new list

Works

> 5. And on the new list, click "add a card" in footer to create a new card.

Works

Riz,

My Bad, but points to a need to provide a message/indicator when sitting in
"No Board Mode" to first create a board. Looking good Thank you. PS the
colour is not so good when the board includes CamelCase in the board title.
See attached the Board name is "HPSaT Primary" but the link is only to
http://127.0.0.1:8080/#HPSaT

Oddly having the same default colour as my Other board is oddly
disconcerting.

Making changes in our own stylesheet to override $:/Tekan/Substyles is that
way to adjust I assume?

Along withthe BLC Plugin (soon to be renamed), we will be spoilt for choice.

Source found at: https://github.com/reidgould/tiddlywiki-blc-plugin

User guide found at: http://reidgould.github.io/tiddlywiki-blc-plugin

Both solutions provide a new way interact with list management which is a
tiddlywki strength. I would point our to users that these tools could be
used to manage list of tiddlers for a range of purposes.

You have sparked a lot of feedback because what you have done is so
compelling, please don't feel overwhelmed. Here is one of my suggestions.

Allow the Board to be opened in New Window like an regular tiddler can, so
it can be seperated on multiple screens to a new screen or allow alt tab
betweeh the board and story.

Regards

Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/c3a9ceb3-b965-4504-8052-55395fa04ad1%40googlegroups.com.