I converted over to Node.js but I guess now I've lost the ability to
encrypt all my tiddlers
<https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/issues/1073>? There's a plugin
<https://github.com/danielo515/TW5-EncryptTiddlerPlugin> to manually
encrypt tiddlers but it looks abandoned without the important feature of
confirming
the password
<https://github.com/danielo515/TW5-EncryptTiddlerPlugin/issues/4>(I want to
avoid ruining a tiddler with one typo).

Whatever option for moving past FF57 becomes consensus (and I fully agree
with Riz's concerns) I hope easy full encryption will still be an option.
If I move over to TiddlyServer is there a workable path toward that?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/48df4315-9c47-4d11-8cac-d6280f18b98e%40googlegroups.com.