Watching for changes is relatively simple and I have that working, I have
just been watching the file system for changes. I need to set everything up
to have it watch all the appropriate folders and let you modify that while
the wiki is running, but that shouldn't be difficult.

The only part that I don't have right now is hooking into what the wiki
does when you click on the 'confirm changes to this tiddler' button. The
sync adapters are set up to do this and can be configured in the ways that
I need to configure them, but I haven't been successful writing my own yet.
Pushing to or monitoring multiple wikis isn't the problem.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/1fc0a38d-c415-44c4-b716-1346b560f173%40googlegroups.com.