Well, I never figured out how to make a proper sync adapter, but there are
almost enough hooks to just use those to trigger sending the web socket
messages without using a normal sync adapter. It works but I had to make
some pretty hacky things to make everything fit the way it should and I had
to add some extra hooks to the navigator widget.

Right now updates propagate almost immediately but I haven't been able to
find where to add a hook to trigger actions when a tiddler is created by
something other than the 'create new tiddler' button, so if you create a
tiddler using something like the action-setfield widget than they aren't
detected and propagated to the other wikis.

I need to clean up the code a bit before I push the new changes and it is
bed time now, so expect the update tomorrow sometime.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/50491977-ac50-4de9-ab14-768e21e00171%40googlegroups.com.