Hi Mark,

yes, it fits almost my needs. THANKS :-)

But: Could I modify it??...

   - Size of the plugin. There are also some things I don't need. Maybe I
   could delete / modify something? I don't know, if it would decrease the
   size a lot, but maybe?
   - I only need the date, but not the time.
      - The view of the task-tiddler is much to big and shows a lot of
      things I don't need to know.
      - The view of the ToDo / Done - list in the $:/
      plugins/telmiger/todonow > try-out is much too big and with much too
      much information.
      - Okay, I could make another list with my tasks I have to do with
      <$list filter="[tag[ToDo]sort[title]]"/>. But then I have 2 lists, but
only
      need 1 and want to decrease the size... AND I wouldn't have the checkbox
      tell the task that I've done it...
      - If I would make my own ToDo-list with <$list
         filter="[tag[ToDo]sort[title]]"/>, it should also show the tasks
tagged
         with ToDoNow and it should be first sorted by date I should have done
the
         task and second sorted by title.
      - The list, I would like to have would be shown like this
         - (the date would be the date, when I have should have done /
         should do the task). The red ones are overdued, the orange ones are to
do
         now, and the black ones are waiting ones (for the next month). The [ ]
is
         the checkbox, the * is the priority:

[ ] * 11.12.2017: Task K
[ ] * 13.12.2017: Task L
[ ] * 20.12.2017: Task M

[ ] * 8.1.2017: Task G
[ ] * 8.1.2017: Task H

[ ] * 15.1.2017: Task A
[ ] * 2.2.2017: Task B

DONE
10.10.2017: Task Z @
(date, when I have should have done it: Task Z , @ means the recurring
symbol)

I decided to have no reminders, but to work only with such a list, which is
sticked always to the "home"page.

Possible to modify it like this??
Regards, Surya

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/8e0654cc-462f-48d5-bfac-91db8807e698%40googlegroups.com.