Hi Surya,
You seem worried about the size, want to get rid of most of it. I wonder if
you do not like this plugin why not use something else? You could visit
http://tobibeer.github.io/tb5/#Welcome Tobias has a couple of examples
explained. You might be able to find something you like. You will also find
some explanation of how to make use of the datepicker from gsd5. Search for
Task and you will see.
I have done so myself for one of my wikies, that is big enough as it is. (I
love ToDoNow though and use it in another wiki). Unfortunately my
Tiddlywiki is in danish.

Birthe

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/abde5c4d-748e-4e9d-99c1-fbb3cf92ff5a%40googlegroups.com.