Hi Thomas,

ahhh, thanks :-) Yes, now it's a bit smaller.
When I installed it, I thought, maybe I won't have enough control what I am
installing with the bundles.
But I saw now, I have the control.

Hmmm, why won't be the size to be reduced?
I listed all tiddlers (shadows included) by size, and there are some from
your plugins, which are quite big and I don't need them- e.g. the Work
Report and some more. Probably it would be a lot of work, but couldn't some
of them be choosable? Like it is now in the bundles: I can check, if I want
to import the TodoNow Outlook or if I don't want. Why not with much more,
like Work Report, like the translations (e.g. I only need german, but have
now three other languages), like all the help tiddlers (help for your
plugins).

I tried also in a test-wiki to delete the Work Report and others- it was
not deletable. Won't it be possible to make it deletable?

Well I decided now to use it and I *really* hope, that my wiki doesn't
increase too much with this plugins included, when I add hundreds of new
tiddlers and tasks.....
And I have the hope, that you could one time reduce the wasted spaces in
the list :-)

Regards, Surya

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/3b317b9a-7da0-43c1-948e-2afd96b447b3%40googlegroups.com.