On Tuesday, January 30, 2018 at 8:16:56 PM UTC+1, Diego Mesa wrote:

> The only thing for me now is the ? tiddler and how to handle backlinks for
> that tiddler.  (as we discussed previously - Im aware this isnt easy!)

Hi Diego and others.

I did find a position in the code, where I can mark backlinks to the "?"
tiddler, if an [[alias|?]] link is missing. ...

The advantage is: the filter: [[?]backlinks[]] will return a list of
tiddlers, that contain undefined alias links.
This could be  a new tab in the "Aliases" right sidebar. ... eg: Undefined

The disadvantage is, that this list is updated only, if the containing
tiddler is modified too :/  ... or a browser reload happens.

What do you think?

have fun!
mario

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/7e33c3f9-b90e-478f-aa67-d73fef632212%40googlegroups.com.