Thanks again for all your work on this Mario!

Ill just add here that I find it convenient to edit:

$:/core/ui/TiddlerInfo/References

and change the alias empty message to:

emptyMessage="No tiddlers alias to this one"

So that its clearer for me. Just a tip for others if they are interested.

Diego

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/50fadfae-552f-4c8d-8faf-08523797ef2e%40googlegroups.com.