Am Freitag, 2. Februar 2018 13:15:57 UTC+1 schrieb Jan:

> Hi Simon,
> Great, that sidebar-switch is exactly my usecase.

perfect!

> On the desktop it works perfect.
> Did you test this on smartphones yet? On my Iphone the storyriver cannot
> be scrolled any more.

I think that's because I made every tiddler listen for the left swipe on
its tiddler-frame and that blocks other swipe events.
I'll remove that, then it should be scrollable again

> Perhaps the hammer.js has to be reduced to detect swipe-left and right.

hm... yes, that's probably better. We'll see what works best

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f761476c-8743-4c50-b07a-95f694509f44%40googlegroups.com.