This blocking thing is removed now and the storyriver is scrollable again.

I had a swipe widget in the story pagetemplate and as targets all
tiddler-view-frames. that blocked other swipes.
The challenge here is to choose the right elements for swiping.
I have to block other swipe events because if not, swiping left would also
trigger a "go back to last page in browsing history" on certain browsers.
On TiddlyDesktop I think it would be fine not to block, on firefox I don't
know if there's such a swipe gesture, on mobile browsers there isn't right?
I could detect the browsers inside the widget and block the events only
where they could interfere

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/7712b579-2981-42e6-b0f4-15a953cc1d8f%40googlegroups.com.