Hi Coda,

hmmm, I almost reached that goal.
The header (the first row) is now almost invisible (white background,
font-size very very small. The same with the first column.
And I made the one cell almost invisible.

But there are some strange behaviours. It seems to me, that it counts the
cells & rows different than I would count them:
The first row (header) seems to be td:nth-child(1), there I had to count
every cell (th:nth-child) from 1-9, two give the whole head-row the same
style. Okay fine, I understood.
So, in my logic the style-command for the cell "h1" should be .my-ss-table
th:nth-child(9), .my-ss-table td:nth-child(2) {
background-color:white;font-size:0.2em; }.
But it is: .my-ss-table th:nth-child(1), .my-ss-table td:nth-child(9) {
background-color:white;font-size:0.2em; }.

Okay, maybe, I don't have to understand everything. Just like almost always
in TW: "Try & error" to reach my goal.... ;-)

But also it made some other strange things:
It made a additional row above the table, the "</$tiddler>" is now visible
under the table in view mode and it build a frame around the table and the
rest of the tiddler-text.

And: I can make the width of a column wider than now, but *not* smaller
than it is now.

Maybe, I should build a new wiki on tiddlyspot for testing-purposes- so
that you could better see, what I mean and see my mistakes better?
Surya

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/d73f172f-cf16-4474-b4cf-1004cc1b0c40%40googlegroups.com.