thanks @TiddlyTweeter,

the design is exactly where I need help for making decisions. Also - on
mobile devices, where this could be used more - the standard mobile
keyboards do make the wikis too small to be able to seriously edit
tiddlers. I'd like to change that - I don't know if it's possible to
prevent the default keyboard showing up on android/ios...

Then maybe someone has an idea for

1) how to get a newline character into the editor
2) how to handle a button like shift - do we have a toggle on / toggle off
button?
3) how to handle a button message repeat for the buttons to be able to hold
them?
4) how to get a tab-space into the editor - I'm just adding 4 spaces right
now

It's possible to make different layouts - compact - split layout - .......
And different layouts for different languages

BurningTreeC

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/fc203799-5296-41b1-89c3-76e9cbbff42f%40googlegroups.com.