I've just created this remoteStorage plugin
<https://tiddly.alhur.es/#%24%3A%2Fplugins%2Ffiatjaf%2FremoteStorage> that
autosaves individual tiddlers to a remoteStorage server
<https://remotestorage.io/> and would like to get some feedback and perhaps
some people using it.

I'm just starting to use TiddlyWiki myself (I wrote the plugin before
starting to use it), so please forgive me if I've misunderstood anything
about the principles that guide this community.

The basic idea is that your tiddlers will be saved on
/public/tiddlers/<folder-name>/, but you can make it non-public (so
/tiddlers/<folder-name>/) and change <folder-name> to anything in the
config tiddler. By default it is "main".

Along with the plugin, I've made available a server on
https://tiddly.alhur.es/ that will serve you with an empty TiddlyWiki with
just that plugin installed. After you connect your remoteStorage account
you'll get your tiddlers downloaded automatically and on-demand from your
remoteStorage and will be able to browse and edit them normally.

If your remoteStorage account is mys...@5apps.com and your tiddlers are
saved under /public/tiddlers/something/ you can also point people to
https://tiddly.alhur.es/mys...@5apps.com/something/ and they'll be browsing
*your* wiki in no time.

See, for example, https://tiddly.alhur.es/fiat...@5apps.com/main/#Hello

For more information (probably nothing that I haven't written here), see the
GitHub repository <https://github.com/fiatjaf/tiddlywiki-remotestorage>.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/ca5f860b-eb4c-4300-b1d8-a37bc3df0aaa%40googlegroups.com.