BTC: are you talking about (a) different storage providers/accounts or (b)
different "folders" within the same storage provider?

If (b), yes it could be done quite easily. Currently you can alternate
between folders by changing $:/plugin/fiatjaf/remoteStorage/namespace (or
something like that) in the config tiddler. There could be a custom
configuration that used prefixes (or perhaps a custom function?) to
determine the folder. I don't know what would be the best UI to implement
this, but sure it is possible.

If (a), then yes, but implementing it would be cumbersome since the
remoteStorage JS client currently assumes you only have one remoteStorage
server. There's an issue open to address this behavior there:
https://github.com/remotestorage/remotestorage.js/issues/991, but this
could be implemented with a different client, or just using raw HTTP
requests to the remoteStorage server.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/CAEjd%3Drof5nq1qPwpA74UT3t%2BwUiKD3Cra9Dn27aAXOSR12-JXg%40mail.gmail.com.