On Tuesday, March 6, 2018 at 4:06:59 PM UTC+1, Michael Gentry wrote:

> Cool, thanks. I also found this discussion with the author of LooseLinks
> (not sure if he's an still active member of this group), back in 2009:
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/tiddlywiki/Z-8I6a2MqW4/O0fFputgjvAJ.
> Although it doesn't specifically address the questions you're raising,
> maybe there is some insight to be gleaned there.

I did have a very short look at the code of the plugin and I think, I know
what it does. ... The alias mechanism uses similar functionality. ... But
I'm not so happy of creating just an other hash-map to lookup tiddler
titles. ... The truth is: ATM I'm not sure what I want :)

-m

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/3b432d16-e31c-4030-b729-90ff0445f09d%40googlegroups.com.