Hi Pavel

Pavel Kurochkin wrote:

> ... from time to time I see mentions of TiddlyWiki in Russian, but there's
> no central place (at least not that I'm aware of) consolidating Russian
> users.

I don't believe there is one actively functioning. I'm fairly sure there
isn't as I never seen any mention here or on Twitter of one. Maybe a way to
move on with this is to just create something that will measure interest?
:-).

One way to get interest is to create a Twitter identity for Russian
TiddlyWiki.

Look at this list of "TiddlyWiki International
<https://twitter.com/TiddlyTweeter/lists/tiddlywiki-international/members>"
Tweeters to see what I mean.  These posters use a *dedicated Twitter
identity to both announce TiddlyWiki news in their own language and also
discuss it*. Using a simple Twitter identity for your region is a simple
way to gauge interest in my opinion. If you want to know more just Tweet me
on Twitter. <https://twitter.com/TiddlyTweeter/>

Once a few Russians realise other Russians use TiddlyWiki then maybe the
next step could be simply using
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/rutiddlywiki which is already there
to use?

Yet I'm sure there are enough Russians using TW 'silently' (like me) and
> for many of them language barrier might be an issue.

Right. Language. BUT one thing to note is that Google Translations of
Russian to English & English to Russian seem quite good to allow mutual
understanding.

For instance your last Russian message auto-translated into English reads
pretty well (see below). Only the bit: "in what form: gugluppy, chat in
telegrams, " didn't make sense :-).

Best wishes & good luck
Josiah

Not for the first time I use TiddlyWiki, but until this moment I did not
take an active part in the life of the community. Partly because I do not
feel comfortable speaking English. Sometimes and in Russian formulate the
problem / question is not so simple, and the transition to a non-native
language requires additional costs of thought-fuel. And experience is
easier to share in the language of everyday communication.

I am sure that not only I encounter this, but I managed to find only the
obviously neglected group: https:
//groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/rutiddlywiki

1) Are there any sites that I could not find, and where are the
Russian-speaking
users of TiddlyWiki? :)

2) If there is no active site, is it necessary? Would you like to discuss
the details of working with TiddlyWiki in Russian? Where would it be more
convenient, in what form: gugluppy, chat in telegrams, something else?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/ba676e47-cd11-4627-bee0-72b47d374efa%40googlegroups.com.