Jed,

Fantastic, I will test at my soonest convenience and take notes that may
inform documentation.

Thanks for pursuing this fundamental solution requirement in Tiddly Wiki,
next I will need to open my version running on my Synology disk station to
the internet so I can engage teams on multi-user wikis.

Thanks Soooo much for your contribution

Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/675ca7f2-e335-4cd8-a3f2-0863ab3dc798%40googlegroups.com.