Oh, yes. It looks like I missed some typos in the install instructions. I
should write something to do automated testing for this stuff.

I have rewritten the readme and some other parts so it should work now. If
you have an existing wiki that uses this you may have to change the plugin
folder name and the tiddlywiki.info file so that the plugin is listed as
OokTech/MultiUser.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/c3987092-1393-4dcd-9089-a908aa003d09%40googlegroups.com.