@Jed

I have gotten almost no feedback on this so I may be the only person who
> has tested it

No, I'm sorry that it seems like that! I've tested it, too!

With your latest changes I'm not able to use it - either the documentation
part is not up-to-date anymore or I cloned an unstable snapshot yesterday
evening

The --wsserver option/flag didn't work

I'm very excited about what your plugin offers - I'm just having troubles
getting it to run

Simon

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/69a8b7d5-3e5a-4d9d-94c3-e4f3cbafa1a7%40googlegroups.com.