Fellow TWikers,

I 've found myself TW in the following way.

1) go to latest pre-release
2) start using it.
3) search the documentation
4) make a few pull requests when I find myself extending the documentation
as I learn and try out new features.

Then the other day I visited I noticed that prerelease looked particularly
freshly minted. I noticed that the font had changed. This made me feel very

For some reason i found it easier to read. But the main think was that the
difference in font made using pre-release feel like using a fresh piece of
paper. A super fresh blank canvas.

Personally I would like to preserve the distinction between prerelease and

Always have a slightly more futuristic pre-release <-- thats what I say!

Any thoughts?

best wishes