Hi Folks,

I did just release the new Version 0.3.5 of the file-backups AddOn for
firefox. It's a small bugfix version.

Fixed

   - External links shouldn't have duplicate detection ... issue #16
   <https://github.com/pmario/file-backups/issues/16>

Learn more at: https://github.com/pmario/file-backups/releases/tag/V0.3.5

*If you have any problems, please let me know. *

The goal was, to release a signed-beta and self-publish it at github. ...
But it seems I only can have one thing. Self-publishing or Mozilla Store
:(.

I will try to find out, how to create a "beta-channel" for those who want
to help me testing.

have fun!
mario

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/5dd8ab08-2c63-42cf-9229-194d30b13ead%40googlegroups.com.