Hi Josiah

> Currently I think the documentation is ambiguous. I suggest ...
>
> https://tiddlywiki.com/#Encryption <https://tiddlywiki.com/#Encryption>
> Should "allows content to be encrypted", in the latest docs, be changed to
> "allows the TiddlyWiki to be encrypted”?

Perhaps it’s clearer to draw a distinction between the functionality of the
widget (to return an encrypted JSON representation of a list of tiddlers
identified by a filter) and its current usage (to support encryption of single
file TiddlyWikis).

The point is that this is a perfectly general purpose widget (albeit very low
level), and can be interesting to experiment with. It could be used as the
basis, say, of a plugin that encrypts other tiddlers.

Best wishes

Jeremy.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/4C1D741A-526A-49FF-BB0C-F624BED160A5%40gmail.com.