I would like to discuss another problem that is directly related to the
search-and-filter topic: I find it difficult to work with hierarchy of
tags. What i would like to have is a simple and intuitive
"drag-and-drop" interface, where
- on the left side will be a tags tree (expandable if you want)
- in the middle there will be the existing storyview
- on the right side the existing info panel (with Tiddlymap if you want)
Say I need to add context by categorizing: I just find my first relevant
tag in the left tree and just drag-and-drop it on the tiddler in the
middle. The same should be possible in the other direction (drag a tiddler
and drop it onto a tag in the tree).
Double-clicking on a tag in the tree will result in adding this tag into
the above mentioned search-and-filter field (probably on top? - depends on
Reordering tags within the tree: say I want a subcategory to go one level
up. Simple drag-and-drop will do.
Regarding the tags tree on the left: what do you think about having a
"switch" on the top of the tree:
- If the switch is in the "off" position than all the tags in the tree
will be accessible
- If the switch is "on" than the tree will be show only tags that are
used on tiddlers currently listed in the storyview
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki.
To view this discussion on the web visit
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.