Hi Jeremy,

Great to see this coming together. Thank you for all your work on this.

I'm wondering if these two pull requests could possibly be included.

https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/pull/3024 - Invoke hook when
server starts
 - Adds a hook to the server command so plugins can add routes and
websockets without rewriting the server. Both the node server and
SimpleServer instance are needed to give maximum extensibility with minimal
disruption.
https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/pull/2990 - Allow specifying a
custom boot path
 - Allows the boot path to be different from boot.js. Useful for compiled
executables. Not as important as the first one.

Both of them are slightly more advanced code features, but for someone like
me who knows more about boot.js than what widgets are available, these are
two that I see as being very useful, and also very simple at the same time.

Also, this line is missing an else. It should be else if, not just if,
because otherwise the callback can get called twice. It results in an RSOD
anytime there is a 412. Everyone has been running into this who uses the
PUT saver with etags.

https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/blob/master/core/modules/savers/put.js#L73

Thanks,
Arlen