*March of the Androids*: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUN78LgRfHE

*Since the first quarter of 2011, Google’s mobile operating system
<https://www.statista.com/topics/1003/operating-systems/>, Android, has
steadily increased its share of the global smartphone OS market. As of the
fourth quarter of 2016, Android leads the global market
<https://www.statista.com/statistics/236027/global-smartphone-os-market-share-of-android/>

with an 81.7 percent market share, while Apple’s iOS is second. Android is
also the most often used operating system for tablet computers
<https://www.statista.com/statistics/272446/global-market-share-held-by-tablet-operating-systems/>

worldwide, with a 66 percent share of the global market in 2016.-- *Statistics
Portal
<https://www.statista.com/statistics/271774/share-of-android-platforms-on-mobile-devices-with-android-os/>

I'm hazy on how people actually use TiddlyWiki on Android Phones & Tablets.

If you using Android I'd like to learn more about how you use it for
TiddlyWiki. Android is dominant in the mobile market in much of the world
so I think it makes sense to ensure its well addressed in TW. Currently I'm
not that clear how folk actually practically use TW with it.

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/5ba40b28-8265-4add-b60e-5d283a14fc0c%40googlegroups.com.