Mark,

By scenario I think you are referring to "Open in New Window" With the
ability to open the tiddler in the main story

Given it works as a TOC but also provides in place editing, if we could
make it work on Open in New Window, On my Desktop I would have the outline
open and be able to either review the completed result but edit tiddlers in
the main browser window, or the reverse. It will certainly help working
with large numbers of tiddlers. It helps provide a powerful work
environment. Just open TableOfContents in a new window to see what I mean.

The Truth is (as is common for me and TiddlyWiki) I can see a wide range of
possibilities I would like to pursue inspired by your code. I was planing
something in this direction for a very different reason - easy tabs.

With your permission my I use and possibly rewrite your code towards these
new ideas? I will Include an acknowledgement if desired.

Regards
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/597d74af-1e9c-4daf-9534-dd28a4ff3fff%40googlegroups.com.