Jed,

Perhaps calling it multi-access tiddlywiki would address both multi-session
and multi-user. I have not yet driven a multi-user version out to multiple
users at once but I do believe this is a major advance of your solution and
something TiddlyWiki is crying out for. It will take time for people to
host it perhaps on "server" devices, within docker or on some internet
platforms (I plan to make my mac-mini or synology disk-station host it) but
I expect in time a lot of people will be looking for multi-user tiddlywiki
as well. Historically many have asked for such features.  The key use you
point out, multi-session (browsers) is also revolutionary but also the
fastest to use "use case".

I am still trying to get the multi-wiki through your solution working
smoothly, develop a work flow for it, then I plan to migrate more than half
a dozen wikis into it.

Multi-access, even if is is a tag line you use should encourage both
multi-session and multi-user curious people to it.

On dividing it into plugins, perhaps you should plan to separate out the
websockets in the long run as it seems to be offering an infrastructure
solution for other developer solutions like messaging and inter-wiki
communications. This does not mean you need to maintain or publish the
websockets component separately from your solution, only keep it up your
sleeve for other developers or yourself to reuse. In effect I am suggesting
there is value in providing a web-sockets solution separately but no need
to divide your multi-access solution into components, perhaps only in the
distant future when multiple solutions depend on websockets.

Thanks for this work and the single file install, they are revolutionary,
and revolutions take time to play out.

Regards
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/d65d61c8-57fb-4b7c-b3b5-4e85154200ff%40googlegroups.com.