Vytas,

I am impressed with your solution as I understand it and your "jumping into the
deep end of the pool".

I am sure your solution is effective however because I think this should be a
fundimental feature of tiddlywiki I am keen to develop it further.

Personally I favor using a copy of the created date guarenteed to be unique in
a field using the milliseconds to ensure this, then using the uni-link plugin
to make this an alias which can always be refered to using uni-links notation.
I would like to add an insert tiddler link to the editor toolbar that allows
you to search tiddler titles but insert references to the unique id, that
displays the current title even when it changes.

Given your expirence now what do you think?

Regards
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f405383a-cfde-4bc4-9888-ac13145e0341%40googlegroups.com.