Jed,

Looks to be all fixed on my end after testing the 64-bit Windows
executable. Also noticed that while delete used to generate 4 messages in
the "terminal?", it now only does 1 - which makes activity much clearer - I
assume that go fixed somewhere along the way.

I should ask - what's the proper way of deleting a wiki after creating one?
Is just deleting the file folder sufficient, or is there an in-wiki way of
doing it?

Thanks again!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/00ae3d0c-5cb4-4dba-af21-6b049e7cea27%40googlegroups.com.