Hi Jed,

Well done! This bug has ceased to exist!

I may have one or two new ones for your consideration, unless I do
something wrong:

   - When I create new .tid tiddlers on the filesystem while Bob is
   running, they don't appear in the wiki, and are even deleted if put at the
   root of the tiddlers directory.
   - I don't seem to be able to run scripts that write files (which is kind
   of useful to tell whether they actually run!). An scripts entry like "test"
   : "echo 'Hi' >$HOME/hitest.txt" produces no results, or at least I can't
   find them.

Cheers,

Xavier.

-- Xavier Cazin