Are we talking about viewing contents, or when editing?

If editing, you can use the standard edit tool to change the height of the
box. If viewing ... maybe there is some CSS that will allow scrolling. I
hope it's the former ;-)

-- Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/3d54e0f4-988a-4621-bc9c-3b89bd7315a4%40googlegroups.com.