Ciao Mat

This is an Afterthought. It is no way an original thought of mine.

It came from reading up a lot on the various solutions for running TW, plus
some on-the-turf experience of frustration when a solution turned out to
have limits I was NOT warned about in advance.

Solution: It is simply this: Have a descriptive field that says what a
solution specifically WON'T DO!

Not in the choice system, but visible in the full details of an option.

This came up to me as pretty important to actual usage. Especially for new
users.

Let me give you two examples ...

1 -- Running under Node, accessing external files like images, pdfs, mp3
can get very complicated. It would not be a first choice IF you needed
simple routine integration of such files.

2 -- Running in TiddlyDesktop. It has limits in that it is not a full
browser. For instance it can't save passwords. It can't in "new window"
currently print. (Though a recent plugin by BTC enables it.) For many uses
these lacks won't matter. For some they really will.

Whilst great filtering criteria--like you have--gets you close to the right
choice, a few additional things need commented on before a user commits to
a download of an install, IMO.

This is not meant as implying YOU should do anything more. Merely I think
it (the "It Won't") will turn up, sooner-or-later a salient factor in
actual choices.

Hope this is clear!

Best wishes
Josiah