Folks,

I have some tiddlers titled in the form name1.name2.name3

I would like to test any tiddler title to test it is of this form, but not
sure how to do so, even after some research

Basically is it three words separated by "." periods
We can assume no other delimiters will be found such as spaces or [[ {{
etc..

I imagine a regex expression can do It, but I have not yet undergone this
self education

I want to simply determine if it is true or not and reveal/listWidget some
wiki text,

however one day I may want to extract the three words.

Thanks in advance
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/8f5798e7-9e96-4f0a-be68-69baf1183908%40googlegroups.com.